++ Postponed: Texcare International will take place from 24 to 28 October 2020 ++
In view of the spread of SARS-CoV-2 infections in Europe and following intensive consultations with partners and exhibitors, Messe Frankfurt has decided to postpone Texcare International. The world’s leading trade fair for textile care in Frankfurt am Main will take place from 24 to 28 October 2020. Existing visitor tickets for June 2020 will also be valid in October 2020.
If you have any further questions, please call +49 69 7575 – 0 or use our contact form.
57 percent of visitors and 67 percent of exhibitors come from outside Germany: decision makers from the worldwide textile-care sector meet at Texcare International in Frankfurt. Here, you can learn more about Texcare International in figures.
Facts and figures Texcare 2016
Every four years at Texcare International, you can see future-oriented innovations for all stages along the modern textile-care chain. Only in Frankfurt, can you find a concentrated overview of all the sector’s trends and themes, as well as hold discussions with experts and manufacturers about the latest solutions for your company.
Therefore, Texcare is the decisive forum for:
- textile cleaning, laundrettes, pressers and colourers
- rugs, carpets and upholstery cleaning
- the professional, working and protective clothing trade
- the hotel and catering trade
- the health and hygiene market
- the specialist retail trade
Success doesn't just happen. At Texcare International 2016 you benefit from a concept with clearly defined exhibition areas that reflect current practice within the industry.
Texcare International is split into these product segments:
- Machinery, systems and accessories for dyeing and textile applications
- Machinery, systems and accessories for washing textiles
- Machinery, systems and accessories for cleaning textiles
- Machinery, systems and accessories for cleaning carpets, floor coverings, upholstery and leather furniture
- Machinery, systems and accessories for textile drying and finishing
- Machinery, systems and accessories for energy generation, energy conservation, recycling, environmental technology and water technology
- Agents and systems for the cleaning, finishing and disinfection of textiles
- Textiles and accessories
- Logistics and material flow
- Information technology
- Other operational materials
- Services, associations, consultancy, training
- Research, development and testing
Please get further information about our partners on their websites: